The world-famous Exhibition Centre is home to the planet’s finest display of Warhammer miniatures. Here, you’ll be able to check out stunning work from the ‘Eavy Metal team up close, plus a regularly updated set of dioramas that bring the worlds of Warhammer to life in magnificent detail.
Start with some cabinets of classic Citadel miniatures to whet your appetite before checking out:
• 4 exhibition areas packed with thousands of Citadel and Forge World miniatures painted by the renowned ‘Eavy Metal, Army Painter and Forge World teams
• 27 specially built display boards featuring over 20,000 miniatures
• A range of smaller vignette dioramas, capturing moments in detail
• The Battle For Angelus Prime – the largest display board Games Workshop has ever created. It has to be seen to be believed! Challenge yourself with ‘The Great Assassin Hunt’ where you try to find one miniature among thousands
• Guest displays with miniatures painted by talented members of the painting community.
Entrance to Warhammer World, the stores, Events Hall and Bugman’s Bar is free. Tickets for the Exhibition Centre can be purchased in the Warhammer World store and online.
Adult (18 years and older): £7.50
Adult with Exhibition Dioramas book (18 years and older): £20.00
Child (12-17 years): £5
Child (11 years and under): Free
Family (2 Adult and 4 Child): £20, each additional child: £5
• Carers accompanying disabled visitors receive free entry to the Exhibition Centre.
• Visitors 16 years or younger must be accompanied by a responsible adult when in the Exhibition Centre area of Warhammer World.
• Tickets for most Warhammer World events include free Exhibition Centre access during the event and on the Friday prior to weekend events. Check your event details for confirmation.
• Your ticket will allow you unlimited entry on the day of purchase, so you can browse the displays, take a break, and go back for another look!
Buying advance tickets online is a perfect “Guess where you’re going!” gift. Your recipient brings the ticket when they visit, staff will validate the ticket, and your recipient enjoys a whole day’s access to the Exhibition Centre!
Check the latest news for our displays in the on the What’s On page.
We always advise you check Service Changes before visiting, in case areas are closed for display installation.
We recommend at least an hour and a half to explore all the exhibitions; last entry is approximately one hour before closing.
You can take pics for your own personal use, to show your friends what they’re missing, but no commercial photography is allowed. We also don’t allow filming anywhere on our premises.