As you probably know, on Monday the 19th of July, the Government’s Covid-19 restrictions changed in England. Here’s what that means for visiting us at Warhammer World. Please read the entire post as there is some VERY important information.
– To continue to keep everyone safe, we’ll be maintaining social distancing practices indoors. This means that, during busy periods, you might have a short wait outside until there’s space for you to enter. We have beseeched the God-King Sigmar for fair weather on your behalf.
– We’ll continue to clean our products, displays, and till areas regularly, and there will still be hand sanitising stations for you to use.
– All staff here will continue to wear face coverings while indoors, and we request that you do the same – except when you’re seated in Bugman’s and eating or drinking, of course.
– There will be a maximum group size of 6 people, and we cannot accommodate larger groups at the moment.
– When you arrive, we recommend all members of your group use the NHS app to scan the Track and Trace QR code to check into the venue, but it’s not mandatory.
– Warhammer World will be open daily between 10am and 6pm.
You no longer need to book in advance for the Exhibition, Bugman’s Bar, or the Gaming Hall. If you’re just coming to visit the shops, you also do not need to book.
Please purchase your tickets during your visit, then you are welcome to enter the Exhibition. We ask that you continue to maintain social distancing and wear face coverings. Don’t forget your ticket is valid for the entire day, so you can go round as often as you like, space permitting.
As you enter, staff members will welcome you and show you to a table. Please be aware Bugman’s Bar has VERY limited space. We will continue to offer a drinks service to the Gaming Hall, so please do not enter and approach the bar. Bugman’s has a brand new summer menu, and the bar will be open as follows:
Monday – Friday: 11am- 5pm (Food served 11am- 4pm)
Saturday: 10am- 6pm (Food served 10am-5pm)
Sunday: 10am-5pm (Food served 10am-4pm)
Although you don’t have to book a gaming table, we would highly recommend you do so to avoid disappointment. You can find booking details below. We only currently offer Warhammer 40,000, Warhammer Age of Sigmar, or no scenery on our tables. You can also play Warhammer 40,000: Kill Team, Warcry, Blood Bowl, or Warhammer Underworlds, for example, or bring some of your own scenery for other systems. Our feature tables also remain unavailable at the moment.
To book a gaming table, please call us on 0115 900 4151 between 10am and 6pm daily, email us at [email protected], or drop us a message via our Facebook page. We will need the lead guest’s name and contact details, the date you plan to visit, and what tables you would like – including the game system you plan to play. If you are planning a larger game, we can move two tables together for you, but please let us know if you require that.